Think outside and inside the Box
Often, when someone speaks of a metal building, the image of a steel structure with little style comes to mind, but with the addition of the right metal building accessories, even the most rectangular structure can be transformed into a stylish and functional space. Whether your building is used as a retail store, warehouse, production facility, or commercial office, accessories can enhance the site’s interior productivity and exterior curb appeal.
Accessories Enhance Safety, Style, and Function
Commercial builders understand that the requirements needed by one company can differ greatly depending on the type of business. A retail store may put a high priority on customer convenience, visual appeal, and internal atmosphere. For this customer, some skylights and large windows could help make the interior cheery, while an attractively designed canopy over the door acts as a shelter from the rain and also adds visual flair.
On the other hand, a warehouse may need to maximize floor space for inventory. Adding a modular mezzanine accessed by a metal stairway can provide a safe platform that takes advantage of a building’s high ceilings to add a large amount of usable floor space. A production facility may have other concerns: processes may require strict temperature controls, and the building may have special air circulation needs due to fumes produced during production operations. A company like this may have power ventilation, hatches, and flashing topping its shopping list.
High-Quality Metal Building Accessories
To meet the diverse specifications of a wide range of customers, Design Components, Inc. provides top-quality metal building accessories in several categories:
METALWALK® Rooftop Walkway Systems— These metal walkways and rails protect the integrity of your roof while ensuring the safety of your workers.
- Ladders and Fall Protection — Combine access to equipment with OSHA-compliant safety measures to prevent ladder-related injuries.
- Mezzanines & Stairs — Heavy-duty, modular systems increase your functional square footage for storage or production uses.
- Snow Retention and Clamps — Prevent dangerous snow slides that can put workers and customers at risk.
- Doors & Windows — Pre-hung and knocked down doors let you create the entryways suitable for your workflow, while windows let you add light, visibility, and ventilation.
- Canopies — Steel and aluminum canopies add visual style to your facade as well as protection from the elements.
- Flashings — Water-tight and heat-resistant flashing protects your roof at risky penetration points, such as pipes, ventilation ducts, and roof panel joints.
- Roof Curbs & Hatches — Curbs allow you to add fans and other items that require access through the roof. Hatches provide sealable covers for curbs intended to allow workers access to the roof.
- Condensing Supports — Strong platforms to support HVAC condensers with pitch correction for sloping roofs.
- Skylights and Smoke Vents — Skylights add natural light for better internal ambiance and energy savings. Smoke vents create release points for harmful smoke and gases to reduce fire damage risks.
- Power Ventilation — Heavy-duty ventilation fans can be wall- or roof-mounted to maintain air quality and meet OSHA requirements.
- Gravity Ventilation — Round- and ridge-style vents release excess heat without consuming energy.
- Louvers — We have steel and aluminum options for wall-mounted louvers, which let in light and air, but reduce direct sunlight and protect from the elements.
Atlanta’s Top Supplier of Metal Building Accessories
Design Components, Inc. has built a reputation over the past forty years as the premier leader in metal building accessories. We offer top-quality steel and aluminum products designed for functionality, safety, and ease of installation. To find out more about our products, call us today at (800) 868-9910 or contact us by email at email@example.com.