When it comes to highlighting the features of your metal building while providing protection for those inside from the elements, you need materials that are of the highest quality. Design Components offers metal building accessories that provide functionality and enhance the visual appearance of your structure. With 40 years in business, Design Components has built a reputation for providing metal building canopies that meet the strictest industry standards as well as offer affordability, style and safety.
Design Components’ Metal Building Canopies
Metal buildings are known throughout the construction industry for durability, strength and flexibility of expansion. While in the past decades, appearance and design may have taken a secondary role to a metal building’s functionality, that is no longer the case. Many companies now seek to combine the structural steel framework of their metal buildings, with accessories that serve both function and design style to produce an entry way that calls attention. This is where Design Components excels, our pre-assembled canopies not only provide coverage from the elements, but also add a nice architectural component to buildings or storefronts.The real benefit however, is the safety and high-quality construction of Design Components’ metal building canopies.
Built with safety in mind, DCI’s metal building canopies feature superior construction elements including:
- Constructed of 24 ga. painted steel or .032 embossed aluminum material around a 16 ga. galvanized frame.
- Incorporation of 18 ga. telescoping support channels mount between girts on the interior of the building for structural integrity.
- Channels that accommodate girt spacing of up to 6′-0″. 1/2″
- Galvanized pipe hangers with adjustable rod ends connects channels to canopy frame.
- All hardware necessary to assure installation is complete, solid and meets your highest standards.
In addition DCI’s Metal Building Canopies feature:
- Installation options to cover doors from standard walk door widths to oversized roll-up dock doors.
- Extend up to five feet from your structure’s wall, and come in any length you require.
- Are rod hung from the wall and come pre-assembled, saving you construction time and labor costs.
- Are wind rated up to 180mph.
- Have snow load capacities ranging from 26psf to 100psf.
- Painted finishes in most metal building colors are also available.
What Matters Most For Metal Building Canopies
While visual appearance is important for any commercial property owner, at Design Components, we know that the safe entry and exit of your employees and customers always comes first. Our metal building canopies are built to withstand the harshest weather elements while providing superior strength and coverage. “In 2014, there were 42,480 workplace injuries and illnesses involving ice, sleet or snow that required at least one day away from work to recuperate,” according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Most alarming is that of those falls, over 82% were falls experienced on a level surface. Thus making coverage of entryways not only a critical need for the comfort of those arriving but also for any business’s OSHA-workplace requirements and potential legal ramifications from personal injuries.
When it comes to protecting not just your employees but your company as well, you need a metal building canopy that can be counted on to provide superior protection and looks really good doing it. With 40 years experience in metal building accessories’ industry, Design Components, Inc. is looked to as the leader in providing the highest quality metal building canopies offering affordability, style and safety.
Ready to be covered? Call Us at (800) 868-9910 or Contact Us by email at email@example.com.