Does Your Property Need Metal Building Door Canopies?
Ensuring your property – commercial or residential – and individuals remain safe is the key to success. Each property has its unique features that provide safety, but what feature offers a higher valued property? Design Component has the answer and it’s Metal Building Door Canopies.
How Metal Building Door Canopies Will Help Your Property Value
Metal Building Door Canopies may not be a part of initial thoughts for improving safety, but they in fact boost safety. Slips and falls are reduced due to rain water. Of course certain facilities and buildings hold different OSHA requirements and guidelines. While visual appearance is important for any commercial property owner, at Design Components, we know that the safe entry and exit of your employees and customers always comes first. Our metal building canopies are built to withstand the harshest weather elements while providing superior strength and coverage.
With those thoughts in mind, we’d like to touch on why Metal Building Door Canopies are going to better your property value. Here are 3 reasons how the canopies will help your property:
- Lower HVAC Costs – Metal Building Door Canopies can help temperature control. In return, that then lowers air conditioning costs. Plus, certain canopies can help shield from winter weather.
- Protection From Elements – Ensuring the building and its inhabitants are safe is important. However, ensuring the building remain unscathed by the elements of other damage helps as well. These Metal Building Door Canopies help keep workers, visitors and the building itself safe from any unexpected incidents.
- Separation from Outdoors – The elements can creep into any entry or exit on a property. Keeping doorways and entrances protected means a safer indoor environment.
Our Metal Building Door Canopies
At Design Components, our Metal Building Door Canopies provide coverage from the elements, as well as serve as architectural components to your facility or storefront. These canopies can be installed over standard doors to over-sized bay doors, and can extend up to five feet from a wall. To assure they meet your entry’s unique needs they are fitted to any length required. In order to save time and cut down on labor costs, these canopies are rod hung and come pre-assembled. This allows for efficient installation with very little downtime. Another helpful benefit of our Metal Building Door Canopies is that they are wind rated up to 180mph and can sustain 26psf to 100sf of snow. With that information in mind, let’s look at how these canopies are constructed.
- Design – No matter the type of wall panel or masonry construction, these Metal Building Door Canopies can be installed in conjunction with those features.
- Finishes – 3 different finishes are offered your Metal Building Door Canopies. We offer mill finish pre-coated or baked enamel finish that can be applied to match your building colors.
- Sizes – Though DCI does offer special sizes upon request, we do have preset sizes.
Boost Property Value With DCI’s Metal Building Door Canopies
With 40 years in the industry, Design Components believes in quality, safety and great customer service. Our team of visionaries and engineers work together to bring safe, economical, durable and practical accessories that will enhance your building’s functionality and productivity potential. To find out more about how Metal Building Door Canopies are better for your property value, call us today at (800) 868-9910 or contact us by email at email@example.com.