MEZZANINES & STAIRS
Structural Steel Modular Mezzanines and Stairs
Design Components, Inc.,modular Mezzanines have a number of uses, everything from creating a 2nd floor of warehouse space to extra office space or even observation decks. Our heavy duty modular mezzanine structures include handrails, columns, baseplates and stair access.These elevated structures can be designed for use in new construction or retrofitted to an existing building to provide an easy, affordable way to maximize your usable space.Give us a call today and let us see what kind of mezzanine would work best in your Metal Building.
- Modular bolt-together systems.
- Sturdy handrail with 4″ kickplate.
- Heavy-duty columns & baseplates.
- Heavy-duty prefabricated stairs and accessories.
- 4-MIL powder coated steel components provide a superior level of durability against abusive, corrosive applications.
STANDARD DECKING OPTIONS
- Advantech – This is a high quality product superior to ordinary plywood and OSB options due to its enhanced strength and moisture resistance.
- ResinDek – This is high density composite flooring, recommended for mezzanines requiring a solid floor subject to heavy loads from the use of pallet jacks, carts or dollies.
- Diamond Plate – This steel decking is considered to be our second most durable flooring.
- Concrete Flooring – The most durable type of mezzanine flooring by far is concrete.
- Press-locked Grating – This decking is a common choice in the waste management, mining and food service industries.
Design Components, Inc. stairs, metal railing and components are engineered, fabricated and powder coated for a durable and lasting finish. Each metal stair system is manufactured to your specifications allowing for various sizes, heights and options that meet OSHA and IBC codes.
Featuring solid steel construction and a powder coat finish, caged ladders are engineered to meet OSHA specifications. Ladders feature a flared entry for easy access and include a steel base mounting bracket. Our stairs work in perfect conjunction with our mezzanine structures in both new construction and existing structures. Give us a call today and let us help make your building more accessible.
Custom options are also available including mobile stair systems, alternating treads and multiple landing options.
Standard Stair Options:
- IBC or OSHA
- Grip-Strut grating or concrete treads
- Galvanized steel
- Extra wide treads
- Picket railings
- Lexan/Plexi-glass railings
Choose Design Components, Inc. as your Structural Steel Mezzanine and Stairs Supplier.
We provide our customers will unparalleled service, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you with all of your metal building mezzanine and stairs needs. We also offer a wide variety of other metal building components which you can see here.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Consultation
"*" indicates required fields