A Design Components Mezzanine Saves You Space and Reduces Costs
Manufacturing processes demand access to technologies, equipment and manufacturing supplies. These warehouses and facilities need efficient solutions to the storage and workspace employees need. Manufacturing companies may only see one solution – relocating. Is there any better solution to lack of space than buying a larger facility space? Sure, a larger building is a “quick fix”, but it requires a major time and financial investment. Design Components suggests investing in a Mezzanine for your manufacturing company.
Benefits of a Mezzanine for Your Manufacturing Process
Finding ways to improve your manufacturing process is how your company grows. One way of doing this is by optimizing the space within your facility with a Mezzanine from Design Components. A Design Components Mezzanine provides more benefits than relocating. Here are the benefits of a installing a Mezzanine.
- Floor Space – The amount of space needed for manufacturing is crucial to not only the process, but safety as well. The extra level provides valuable space beneath for storage or expanded work space. Plus, the greater the space the less likelihood of having to renovate or relocate.
- Cost-effective – With more space comes increased efficiency. There’s more space for storage, new equipment and potential increased workforce. Mezzanines also assist with temperature-sensitive equipment and technology. It provides a raised location where the heat can remain up and off the main manufacturing floor.
- Increased Productivity – A Mezzanine helps de-clutter manufacturing floors and prevent accidents and “traffic jams”. It allows workers to access equipment and technology in a lot smoother process.
- Customizable – All Design Components Mezzanines are customizable. No matter the size, finish and location you need, we can manufacture and install it.
Why a Design Component Mezzanine will Take Your Company to the Next Level
In large facilities, it’s crucial to get the most of every inch of available space. One of the most commonly wasted areas, which can be easily adapted and put to great use, is right above your head. The addition of a single multi-layered mezzanine floor can accommodate conveyor systems, whilst other floors can be used to store, manage and dispatch products.
The considerable weight of conveyor systems and heavy machinery can place too much strain on conventional materials, but mezzanines made of the finest structural steel are easily capable of withstanding heavier loads.
While knowing how a Design Components’ mezzanine is constructed provides assurance of our strict quality standards, knowing which type of mezzanine is the best fit for your manufacturing process helps to assure we meet that business’ unique needs. Often we are contacted with inquires for mezzanines and unless we have exact dimensions it can be difficult to pinpoint which mezzanine type is best for a company’s needs. Offering a wide variety of mezzanine decking however, we are able to meet your unique needs with better options than most of our competitors.
- Advantech – Advantech is a high-quality product superior to ordinary plywood and OSB options due to its enhanced strength, stiffness, and moisture resistance. This decking method is considered to be our most economical selection and materials are readily available.
- ResinDek – High density composite flooring, recommended for mezzanines requiring solid floor subject to heavy loads from the use of heavy equipment. This option is installed over 20g. Corrugated steel decking and has a load capacity of up to 2,000 lbs.
- Diamond Plate – Steel decking for our second most durable flooring.
- Concrete Flooring – Our most durable type of mezzanine flooring. With a high point load and minimal transmission of noise through the deck, concrete should be used in high capacity industrial and military applications where the mezzanine is considered to be permanent.
- Press-locked Grating – This decking is a common choice in the waste management, mining and food service industries.
Adding Necessary Accessories to Your Mezzanine
Once your mezzanine decking solution is established, the next step for your mezzanine installation is choosing the proper stairs. The railing and components are engineered, fabricated and powder coated for a durable and lasting finish. Each stair system is adjusted to you and your facility’s specifications ensuring longevity and providing a number of stylish solutions.
Featuring solid steel construction and a powder coat finish, caged ladders are engineered to meet OSHA specifications. Ladders feature a flared entry for easy access and include a steel base mounting bracket. Our stairs work in perfect conjunction with our mezzanine structures in both new construction and existing structures.
Our stair systems’ feature:
- IBC or OSHA
- Grip-strut grating or concrete treads
- Galvanized steel
- Extra wide treads
- Picket railings
- Lexan/Plexi-glass railings
A Design Components’ Mezzanine is the Answer to Upping Your Manufacturing Process
Design Components, Inc. is focused on providing superior quality mezzanines that can and will meet all of your gym business’s space and facility growth needs. Our knowledgeable staff is made up of some of the industry’s most experienced and knowledgeable experts ready to help you assess the best mezzanine system to meet your gym or other business’s needs. We can perform a walk-through of the design, pricing and the overall process for your mezzanine installation. At DCI, we promise a mezzanine solution that will raise you above the rest and expand your horizon.
Are you looking to solve your storage problems or want to increase your work space? Having Design Components to install a mezzanine system can be a cost efficient solution to increase floor space no matter the industrial areas. You can double the size of your work space without over investing. Ready to step up for manufacturing process with a mezzanine? Contact us or give us a call at (800) 868-9910.