Finding Quality Steel Building Components
Steel Buildings are optimized to perform at the highest quality. That typically means relaying on quality components within the building. While they vary per use and industry, Steel Building Components should provide optimal performance and operational ease. Occasionally, those components can be hard to locate. That’s why Design Components wants you to consider these tips for finding the highest quality Steel Building Components.
Tips for Finding Steel Building Components
Each industry has unique manufacturing and operational needs. Steel buildings and proper components help ease the stress of high functioning companies or manufacturers. Locating quality Steel Building Components can be a long-winded process if not guided. Design Components wants you to consider these tips when searching for Steel Building Components.
- Inexpensive Alternatives – Cost is a driving factor for any steel building investment. However, selecting steel building components solely based on low costs is not recommended. While the short-term savings is ideal, long-term effects can occur. Plus, too low a cost usually entails poor service.
- What Needs Need to Be Met – All components serve a purpose. Determining what you want out of your steel building is important. It helps you decide what steel building components you will need before investing in the wrong products.
- Code Compliance – Depending on the company, certain codes are set in place that must adhered to. It’s important to address these before selecting steel building components. This also includes OSHA rules, laws and regulations.
Steel Building Components For Your Business
Realizing what you are needing out of your steel building components is important. Each component assists with different aspects of the manufacturing process. At Design Components, we have a wide variety of steel building components for your company to take advantage of:
- METALWALK® – This protects your roof from foot traffic damage and protects your employees from slips, trips and falls by giving them a sturdy way to access your rooftop equipment. In conjunction with our Safety Handrail System, the METALWALK® Rooftop Walkway System does not penetrate any standing seam metal roof panels and is fully tested to be OSHA compliant (Meets or exceeds OSHA and IBC code requirements).
- Ventilation – Design Components Inc. offers both wall-mounted and roof-mounted fans, depending on the ventilation design and air flow requirements of your particular building. We also offer roof mounted gravity vents as simple yet effective options for ventilating your building.
- Canopies – Our canopies can be installed over doors from standard walk door widths to oversized roll-up dock doors.
- Ladders – We also offer a wide variety of ladder solutions to meet the needs of your unique building. Each of our OSHA compliant ladders can be hot dipped Galvanized or powder coated in a variety of standard colors.
Design Components and Your Steel Building Components Needs
Since 1978, Design Components, Inc. has been an industry leader and is the gold standard for steel building components. With those accessories in mind, we focus on providing you with the highest quality steel building accessories. Our cost-efficient, long-life products are the best choice for your company, plans and budget. To find out more information on our products and how they can help with your facility. Contact Us or call us at (800) 868-9910.